Monday 23 June 2008

Eagle Eye Full Length Trailer

A full length trailer has been released for Eagle Eye, upcoming thriller movie directed by D.J. Caruso and starring Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan.

Here below the latest Eagle Eye trailer:


This September:

Once they choose you, they control you!

Pray they don't choose you...

EAGLE EYE

This movie will make me paranoid: the whole is incredible but also so realistic to a certain extent... I wonder where Steven Spielberg may get such twisted ideas!

I'll keep praying for the Eagle Eye not to choose me then!
:-/

2 comments:

calvierude said...

Excellent trailer!!! I had a very good time watching this movie. the movie has an enormous energy that takes possession of the spectator,so the final experience is very entertaining.The action scenes are very well filmed : they are exciting and they feel realistic. Wanna watch this movie then go ahead and watch this movie. Download Eagle Eye Movie Free

Anonymous said...

well it has been a long time that the movie has been released.I have seen this movie and enjoyed it a lot.Now again after watching this trailer i am feeling excited to download eagle eye movie to watch it again.